Saturday, 12 October 2013
Holidays is coming
Hi Im back after a long break , been busy with things like exams, tests, my idols , concert , results and now Im free and decided to update after thousand million of years.
So How was my life till now?
Busy.Tired.Frustrating.Irritating.Happy.
Busy.
I was busy with school works like homework, tests and exams as This year it is my streaming year and i had to study hard to get the class I want .
Tired.
I am very tired everyday as my uncle move house and had to help him thus im so tired that my whole body cant move. and also this past few weeks my mom health was not good and I had to take care of her and do housework chores. And my classmates are having some love rumours and scandal and had to help them oh well... and had to settle peoples that are irritating and piss me off.....
Frustrating.
Those people who have attitudes oh well... they follow you and is like .... Frustrating...
Irritating.
Life is irritating everybody had to live with it and It piss me off ....
Happy.
I finished my exams , results has been out and I was satisfied with it . Holidays are also coming and i only have 5 more days to go to schools and Im free after that .I m happy also as I went to a concert ( OGS ) but i did not go there to see my idols ,I went there to buy merchandise but mostly were sold out and I only bought a Towel that cost $35 and i enjoy myself at there,Went to many booths that Samsung created and get to use Samsung new phone Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear which I really want as It is cool and I can sneak in to concert
Holidays Plan.
I do not really have one but this is what I want to accomplish this coming Holidays
- Hang out with Sharlin and Xue Qiu
- Go to the new Downtown East which I havent been there for many months
- Lose weight like maybe 2 kg Not going to be greedy
- Earn money around $20
- Dance
- Stalk idols
- Hang Out with my cousin
Thats all
Got to go now !! Annyeong ~~ Bye~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment