expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 14 July 2013

My Favorite Songs

Hi I'm  back. Didn't update for a month i think....but  this time I'm back with a new post my favorite song for the First Half of the year ( Jan --> June)  So check it out!!


*not based in ranking ,it is by random


1. EXO-Wolf




2.Sistar- Give It to me





3.Shinhwa - This Love

 

4.Henry- Trap 



5. Infinite - Man In Love 



6.G.Na Ft. BTOB Ilhoon


7.Girls Day - Expect


8. 4minute - What's Your Name



9. Teen Top - Miss Right 



10. SPEED - Pain, the love of heart



11. BoA - Disturbance



12. SISTAR19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer



13. B.A.P - One Shot


 

14. Teen Top - I wanna love 



15. Lee Hi - Rose




16. SNSD - I Got A Boy




17. 2PM - A.D.T.O.Y



18.K.will - Love Blossom 




19. CN Blue - I'm Sorry 



20. PSY - Gentleman 






That's all thereis alot of song but i can't post all so if you are curious just ask me on twitter 

twitter:sehunness 


bye<3 annyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment